Monday, June 10, 2013

China Glaze - Water You Waiting For + Art

Today's post features Water You Waiting For from China Glaze. This is a gorgeous blue glitter. I'm always hesitant with finer glitters... I tend to assume they will all just look the same. Then I get one, use it, and I'm usually wrong! Such was the case with Water You Waiting For. The pictures show four coats for complete opacity, plus a top coat.







The glitter reminded me so much of actual water that I decided to throw some under-the-sea-inspired nail art on top!





The colors I used for the art were Make Some Noise (China Glaze), Arizona (Zoya), Exotic Green (Sinful Colors), and Alpine Snow (O.P.I.)

I am pretty happy with how cute these turned out! And I am definitely also happy that I was actually inspired to do some artwork. 

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment: