Monday, May 20, 2013

Orly - High on Hope

When I saw this polish at Sally's, I immediately knew I had to have it. I'd never quite seen anything like it before - lots of ooohhh's and aaahhhh's were had as I help up the bottle and rotated it in the light. It is my opinion that no photo of this polish does it any justice, but I will share my swatches anyway!



This is High on Hope in daylight, but not direct sunlight.


Very direct sunlight





These were all varying angles in the sun.

I wish I could get these photos to show up bigger on my page - does anyone have any info on this?

For some reason my middle finger went wacky and seemed to wrinkle a bit. Still, I really enjoyed wearing this polish. Application was a breeze. If blues are your thing, High on Hope will not disappoint you!

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful unique colour!

    And when you are posting a blog post(or edit it) after you upload a photo click on the photo(Make sure you are not using the HTML setting). Either over or under the picture a box will appear. It says small, medium, large, x-large and original size. Choose one of those. Hope that helped!

    ReplyDelete