Saturday, May 25, 2013

China Glaze Holos

I have heard a lot of bad things about China Glaze's Holographic Collection, and I heard it all after I had already picked up Galactic Gray and Infra-Red. I didn't find them to be as troublesome as I expected after reading some reviews, but they were certainly not a smooth, easy application.  However, the holo effect in Galactic Gray makes it worth the effort to me. The colors are so strong and vivid, even in regular lighting. 










I'm a little less excited about Infra Red. In the sunlight it's pretty - and bright, but inside it's quite dull and boring. More of a dusty rose color than anything.



Most of the photos of Infra Red did nothing to show the holo-ness - these were the best I could do :\ 
These polishes, if nothing else, have made me realize that I definitely need more holographic polishes in my life! Perhaps a blue... a linear purple...light pink....hmmm haha 

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment