Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Candy Shop Jelly Sandwich

My first jelly sandwich! WOO! Jayne, I have found a use for Pink a Boo!!! Apparently if you layer it with Candy Shop, gorgeousness happens. I know because I was there! 11 pictures made the cut, but I took over 100. I just wanted to stare at pictures of this lovely layering ALL DAY. Pretty pretty pretty. Normally I'm not huge on pink, but.. ugh.. I'll quit trying to explain... just look:








Then.. I MATTED IT!






This my left hand again, and this will probably stay on it for quite some time!
What do you guys think - better with or without the matte?

On another note, I met another ridiculously amazing blogger that I think you should all check out. Even if you hate nail polish (Why are you on my blog?!), she's really funny so you'll be entertained! Check out The Polished Zombie!

Thanks for reading :)



13 comments:

  1. Oh man, some things are just perfect. And then you MATTED it and it exceeded that! Good combo o_o My mind is blown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhh! And I just got Candy Shop too! So you went Pink a Boo, Candy Shop then Pink a Boo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went Pink a Boo, Candy Shop x3. Yeah, I went a little wild. :P I am sure it's going to be crrrrazy to take off!! Probably could get away with 3 layers of Pink a Boo with Candy Shop in between each, but I wanted full opacity. It really is super fun looking! Very distracting haha

      Delete
  3. WHOA! ...like...WHOA!

    I have Candy Shop, never thought of jellying it OR matting it. This is why you are AWESOME!

    And you're like quadruple super awesome for the mention. BLOG LURVE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!! :D Your blog is awesome and deserves love!!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely! I like the matte! It looks like a party on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is precisely what it feels like :D Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you :) Always matte glitters like this - it almost always looks great!

      Delete
  6. This is gorgeous! I think I may need to go play with my bottle of Candy Shop this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome!!! I really need to try my bottle of Candy Shop now!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm usually not crazy about the matt look but here it really works :)

    ReplyDelete