Thursday, May 10, 2012

100TH POST!!! CELEBRATE WITH GLITTER!!!

I like to go three days without posting, then post three times in one day. It's apparently how I roll. Not intentionally, though. It's an accidental roll. ANYWAY, YAY 100TH POST!! To celebrate, I busted out Techno by China Glaze. I hadn't tried it yet, and this seemed like a good opportunity. First, watch this video. 


The system is down

YAY STRONGBAD!

After you're done laughing, look at these pictures of Techno over Grecian Sun by Sinful Colors!







I definitely recommend enlarging these. I just couldn't get the glitter to photograph as well as I assume it could. It's SO AWESOME. Seriously, if you don't own Techno, and you love glitter, I feel sorry for you. It catches light and literally looks like diamonds sparkling all over your nails! *sigh*

Thanks for reading :)





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! It's funny because we're giving Techno away in our giveaway and we don't even own it :/ Might have to go hunt down another bottle for moi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Congrats on your 100th post! Woot woot! That video was so funny lol. And cute haha
    I love your mani!!! So sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter is perfect for celebrating! Just to let you know (in case you didn't already) I have to fill out a word verification every time I want to post a comment on your blog. All google blogs do this unless you turn it off. It would make it easier to comment if you turned it off :)

    ReplyDelete