Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Teal Sessions

I made this! Yes, me! Yay! I used some cheap polish that I had only planned on using for nail art and a few different glitters. This is the second franken I have created, the first shall be shown after I send it out to its new owner!





These pictures were taken using a cell phone camera because my camera hates teal. Obviously my camera has bad taste! So what do you guys think? You want to buy it, I know. ;)

On another note, I'm pretty spacey and apparently went out of order on my 30 day challenge (not that I've stuck to the timing at all anyway!) So I'm going to try to do both movie and fashion inspired nails tomorrow. It can happen!!

Thanks for reading!



5 comments:

  1. This is stunning!!! I made a franken that looks scarily similar to this, I should swatch it and show you!! :D I think the glitter is a bit different in mine and the base is darker, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The base was so hard to photograph. Someone told me to adjust my white balance but I have no idea what that means. It's really sort like The Real Teal by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear without the shimmer. Yes, swatch it!! :D

      Delete
  2. Great franken!!! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D love the labeling of it! & can't wait for CB1 ;)

    ReplyDelete