Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 3 - Yellow

I have less than 5 yellows in my collection so this was a bit of a challenge. I chose Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow. The name is accurate - it is a very mellow yellow! It's a pale almost pastel yellow and applies easily in two coats. The dots were inspired by NailedIt's tutorial. Mine didn't come out even close to what it should have been, but I thought the results were cute anyway.








The blue dots are American Apparel's Mount Royal, the purple dots are Jordana's Hypnotizing, and the green dots are American Apparel's Army Jacket. I hope you all have enjoyed my nubbins today! I broke two and they had to be cut down :(

Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Aw doesn't it suck when one nail breaks, you have to cut them all? (Same thing happened to me a few days ago) Cute mani! I love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah it's definitely heart breaking! I wish a speedy growth for your nails :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love your nubbins and your manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I checked out your blog and it's quite awesome - I'm following now :)

      Delete
  4. I love your color choices! Thank you for the link back too, you're so kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're one of my biggest inspirations and one of the first blogs I started following, of course I'd link back! :)

      Delete