Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 16 - Tribal

This is a pretty intimidating style. All the tribal designs I see always seem to have so much going on that I never really would know where to start. Luckily, the awesome Chelsea at GetNail-d did a sweet little tutorial on how to achieve this attractive look which you can check out here.

Once again I don't feel that I did the original design justice, and I had to change a few things due to having tiny nails. I know it could be neater, but for my first time I'm pretty happy!







I used the exact polishes she mentions in the video: Pool Party, Kiwi Cool-ada, and Yellow Polka Dot Bikini all by China Glaze

Side note: Holy new followers, Batman! I couldn't be happier to see so many new people checking out my little hobby :) You guys are going to stick around after the giveaway, right? ..Right?! :D

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh this is so fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! A follower just showed me your blog, and I saw I'm on your blog roll. Thank you! Keep up the amazing work! xo

    ReplyDelete