Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blog Awards!

A huge thank you to Adventures of the Nailfriends for including my in their blog award nominations! There were two on there that I haven't covered and they are: The Butterfly Award and The One Lovely Blog Award!



The Rules:
Link back
Tell 7 random things about yourself
Give the award to 10 bloggers Consider everyone I follow tagged! 

Random things!
1. I have an unhealthy need for soda. I should do something about that...
2. I will someday be a guitar hero master! This I swear!
3. I think the whole zombie thing is starting to get a little played out. Except zombie nails, those will always be awesome.
4. I had never tried a chimichanga until about a year ago.
5. If I could, I would open and run an animal shelter.
6. Flannel is always awesome. It always has been. 
7. Interior design makes me very excited!


The Rules:
Link back
Answer questions
Tag Again consider everyone tagged :)

1. What's your favourite song? 
This is insanely hard. If I had to pick one song to listen to right now it would be "Liar" by Built to Spill, and probably them and At the Drive In are responsible for my favorite stuff. 

2. What's your favourite dessert? 
Red velvet cake. Also strawberry sundaes. 

3. What's your favourite pet? 
I will not choose between the awesomeness! Fern and Berry are equally special in their own ways. 

4. Black or White?
Black. 

5. What's your biggest fear? 
Heights. F that. 

6. What's your best feature?
I'm very nice.

7. What's your everyday attitude? 
It can't get any worse..

8. What is perfection?
I honestly have no idea. Right now it would be a large plate of nachos. 

9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Super buttery popcorn - but I don't really feel all that guilty about it. I guess if we wanna go TRULY guilty, it'd be the mostly crappy teen dramas I watch. Can't help it. They suck me in. Yeah, I'm 27. 

Thanks so much for these awards! It means the world to me to know even one person enjoys reading my blog. Also after reading through your blog I'm pretty sure we'd be best friends if we hung out in real life! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment