Sunday, March 11, 2012

31 Day Challenge! Day 1 - Red




So I'ma do the 31 day nail art challenge. And it really will be a huge challenge because I have had zero motivation to do nail art recently. And even if I do the art, I have no motivation to post. I really enjoy posting when I do, it's just getting myself out of the regular funk and doing it. Argh. Anywho... Anyone else reading this probably already knows how this whole deal works so without further ramblings...

Day 1 - Red Nails

This is China Glaze - Snow Globe over China Glaze - Winter Berry. I immediately loved Winter Berry just because it has one of my kitties' names in it and Snow Globe is just frickin' gorgeous. It's really hard to photograph all of the colors in Snow Globe, though! 












Winter Berry is a great red on its own, but I really enjoyed the outcome of adding a glitter gradient to it. Snow Globe is quite a hungry glitter, but if I'd man up and pick up some Seche Vite or Gelous I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Nice gradient! And good luck with the challenge! Can't wait to see your 29 other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Nothing like a challenge to keep you motivated :) This mani looks great! I can't wait to see your manis for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete