Thursday, February 2, 2012

Orly? YA RLY

This is my first and still only Orly polish. Out of all the things that make this polish amazing, I really really love the grip! I am always a little worried I'll drop my nail polish brush while painting and destroy the carpet or splatter it on my work area, this made me feel safe. Hah. The first time I tried to apply Androgynie, it didn't go so well, and I was quite discouraged. Luckily I stumbled across this helpful entry by Polish Insomniac! I still probably didn't leave the bottle upside down long enough, but I got a lot more large glitter this time around. The heavy pigmentation covers up some of the glitter, though, and I gotta say I should have stuck with one coat on some of my nails. On to the pictures...










Good? Bad? Needs more upside down time? Yeah... Anyone have an Androgynie story to share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment