Saturday, February 4, 2012

Not Quite Connect the Dots...

So Lynderella makes everyone squeal with her amazing polishes, but I am too slow and too broke to ever get in on her sales. Connect the Dots is my personal favorite polish of hers - it's perfect for putting over just about any color and creating instant nail art. Nails and Noms has some pretty great swatches of CTD here. I am currently trying to get the supplies to create my own version, but until then I have been using Nubar Black Polka Dot and White Polka Dot to try to create a similar effect. I also recently received China Glaze For Audrey, and thought what better way to show it off for the first time? :)







These pictures were frustrating. For Audrey did not want to photograph for some reason, and I am always awkward using my right hand to take photos. My right hand, which I usually photograph, has a severely broken pointer fingernail. I have some sort of Wolverine healing factor though so I expect it to be full length again in about a week :)


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I have these two Nubars and Connect the Dots! This is close enough!!!

    ReplyDelete