Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Zoya - Dove

I have very limited funds and usually get very cheap polish, but recently I received a lovely gift of 4 new Zoya polishes! I got Casey, Dove, Petra, and Anja!

The first I decided to try was Dove.

It's a beautiful creamy grey. Took 3 coats to get it as opaque as I wanted, but I also apply really thin coats out of habit to avoid bubbling. I'm sure the more daring lacquerista could get away with two coats. I've been looking for a nice grey for awhile now, and it definitely seems like I have found it! I can't think of a single complaint I could have about this polish. The only thing that I think would make it better is probably a glittery or flaky top coat layered on.







More Zoya swatches and nail art (I hope!) to come. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment